"It’s a great experience. When we visited Femiint for the first time, we were low in confidence as we had already visited hospitals like Hiranandini & Hinduja in Mumbai. But today we are going home with a twin- A baby boy & baby girl. Thanks to Femiint, Dr Anitha and all the staff members of Femiint. This is awesome. No words can express my feeling."Mrs.Tolika Deep
"As like others even I had a wish to become a mom but had a great difficulty to become pregnant. Later I underwent hysteroscopic procedure & started with IVF treatment. Now I am 7 months pregnant waiting to deliver & see my little one. Thank you Femiint Health."Mrs. Smitha Wali
This is a type of fertility treatment and sperms are placed inside woman’s uterus directly to facilitate fertilization. In this process the number of sperms reaching Fallopian tube are increased thus increasing the chances of fertilization which is also known as Artificial insemination.
Step by step Process
* Sperms collected either from male partner or from a donor, stored in sperm bank.
* These sperms undergo preparation and are assessed for safety, quality & quantity and then passed through filtering system for grading and washing.
* With the help of syringe and fine tube the prepared sperms are introduced directly into the cavity of uterus.
* This way sperms reach as close as possible to eggs. But only the most mobile sperm will reach the eggs and only one sperm will penetrate the outer layer of egg to achieve the fertilization.
* Less Invasive
* Less Expensive
* Fertility drugs may or may not be used.
Rest after treatment
* If one feels uncomfortable following procedure, you can take rest for few days.
* But there are no bed rest, travel restrictions or diet prescribed as such.
* Its generally done between 12 th and 16 th day of natural menstrual cycle depend on individual cycle.
* Overall it may take an hour to process the sperm and do the IUI procedure.
Pregnancy symptoms after IUI
* Implantation bleeding
* Menstrual delay
* Tenderness in Breasts
* Craving & Aversions
Precautions for Successful pregnancy
* Research well & meet an experienced Doctor
* Follow healthy diet
* Regular exercise
* Proper care
* Take Supplements, if prescribed by your Doctor.
* Many a times fertilization fails, and cycle passes without the pregnancy.
* Woman must be ovulating
* Woman should have clear and undamaged Fallopian tubes
* Sperms being used should be motile
If any one of these criteria is missing or not aligned a higher degree of intervention & care will be required.
Possible disadvantages are,
* Hot flashes
* Mood swings
* Swollen and painful ovaries, signaling ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome (OHSS)
How is IUI different from IVF
* IVF process involves egg fertilization outside woman body and and placing back into her uterus. Whereas in IUI, sperms are directly injected into the Uterus and reduce sperm’s travel time in reaching egg.
* IUI is more less invasive as eggs are not retrieved out from the body
* In IUI treatment fertility drugs may or may not be used
* As laboratory processes are not required in IUI, its cost effective comparatively
* If IUI doesn’t fetch the desired result IVF treatment is switched over to.
As explained IUI is a simple and effective fertility treatment for getting pregnant. More and more success stories and positive reviews of couples are shared everyday. Femiint Fertility is one of the best IUI Treatment Hospital in Bangalore and you can definitely take our help for your IUI Treatments. However, it might take many cycles for the benefits and results, may be 4 to 6. So, take that step out of the mental block towards & move towards parenthood by seeking the treatment with high success rate and by consulting the expert.
One of our expert will call you back and help you in your IUI journey